Seize the day

Dm             Fsus2              G5/D                     Csus2
Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost. It's empty and cold without

Bb6                Csus2            Dm            Dm 
you here, too many people to ache o-----ver.

G5                   C
I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with 

F             C/E                  Dm
time-------, but I'm too young to wor----ry.


[Here's the keyboard part]
e|-13--------------------------|
B|-------17--------------15~~--|
G|--------------14-------------|

G5                                C           
These streets we travel on------- will under go our same lost past--------.

Dm                    Fm                     F
I found you here, now please just stay for a while I can move on

C    Cadd4   C    Dm                      Gm              F           C   Cadd4   C
with you     a    round---- I hand you my mortal life but will it be for   ever?

Dm     Gm             F                 C        Cadd4   C     Dm
I'd do anything for a smile holding you till our time    is   done.

Dm               Gm                F                C
We both know the day will come but I don't wanna leave you.

G5                       C                                    F
I see my vision burn-----, I feel my memories fade with time---,

C/E                  Dm
I'm too youung to wor-----ry.

Bb~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A melody a memory just one picture.

  Dm             Fsus2              G5/D                     Csus2
Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost. It's empty and cold without

Bb6                Csus2            Dm            Dm 
you here, too many people to ache o-----ver.

Dm              Gm                 F                  C   Cadd4    C   Dm 
New born life replacing all of us,    changing this fable  we    live  in.

Dm        Gm               F             C     Cadd4    C
No longer needed here, so where do we go?-----------------

Dm       Gm               F                   C    Cadd4   C   Dm
Will you take a journey tonight follow me past the walls  of  death?---

Dm        Gm              F              C
But girl, what if there's no eternal life?----

G5                         C                                F
I see my vision burn,------ I fell my memories fade with time,

C/E                  Dm
I'm too young to wor-----ry.

Bb~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     Bb
A melody, a memory, just one picture.------

Dm               Fsus2              G5/D                    Csus2
Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost. It's empty and cold without

Bb6                Csus2             Dm    
you here, too many people to ache o------ver.  Yeah Yeah Yeah

Dm                Fsus2               G5/D                   Csus2
Trials in life questions  of us existing here, don't wanna die alone without

Bb6                Csus2                  F
you here, please tell me what we have is real.----------

[Solo]  (These are the chords in the order they are strummed, find the pattern)

F        C           Dm         Bbsus2

F          C         Dm         Bbsus2

F            C         Dm           Bb

F                  C                          Dm 
So what if I never hold---you-------yeah,----or kiss you lips

Bbsus2                     F                        C          
again?------whoa-----------So I never want to leave----you-------

Bb~                               Bb~
and the memories of ust to see, I beg, don't leave me

Dm               Fsus2               G5/D                   Csus2
Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost, It's empty and cold without

Bb6                Csus2             Dm                       
you here, too many people to ache o-------ver. Yeah  Yeah Yeah

Dm                  Fsus2             G5/D                  Csus2
Trials in life questions of us existing here, don't wanna die alone without

Bb6                Csus4 2                    Dm             Dm~                
you here, please tell me what we have is real.-------

[No acoustic guitar]
(Outro Solo)

[No acoustic guitar]
Silence, you lost me no chance for one more day.

[No acoustic guitar]
Silence, you lost me no chance for one more day.-----

[Fast solo]
G5          Dm           A           Bb
I          stand         here      alone

[Fast solo]
G5             Dm         A                  Bb
Falling away from you no chance to get back home

G5           Dm            A                  Bb
I          stand         here------------  alone--------

G5                         Dm
Falling------    a         way  from you no

A                       Bb~~~~~~
chance to get back home--------------------------

End of song:

D|---------0---3----------------0---3----------------------------------------|
A|-1---3--------------1----3-------------1~~~~~------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

There you have it. Rate and comment it.
[travis]

Comments